Saturday, August 25, 2012

Best web hosting company


In the past I had my countless Web sites hosted by companies such as webhosting ix, and host gator. These two are among the largest website hosting companies on the planet. Both offer excellent hosting packages and customer service award. But sometimes I like to venture away from what I know and understand, sometimes I like to try out a new company.

I did such a thing many times before, usually with free hosting company. Free hosting companies like Bravenet and 50webs, and I have had conflicting results. For example, I was disgusted Bravenet placing ads forced on my web pages. However, it is very satisfied 50webs and their services. I recommend you avoid the free hosting company, despite how good they may be, in essence, you get what you pay for.

Now, back to the issue of the company best web site hosting, as I said before: I have studied different hosting company. I experienced the ups and downs when it comes to hosting websites. However, I finally found a hosting service at affordable prices that is worth the money. This company was like a little jewel, I feel like an idiot for not knowing of their existence until the last few days.

The company Host Monster because I was simply amazed that a company as impressive has been hidden from me. Their hosting package is just amazing, so many services offered at an affordable price. However, there was a problem with their services, that being their customer support. Having had a basic problem with my hosting, I contacted live chat show host for help. I waited for about 20 minutes before someone responds to my question. Although, the support staff was able to answer my question in a relatively short time around: the wait was very frustrating.

Despite this lack of prompt customer support, Host Monster is still one of the best web hosting companies around. If you find a better society, offering cheap hosting with all the same (or better) features, so please tell me. I'd really like to know, but until then I will continue my quest to find the best hosting company's web site. If you need more information, visit Web Host Monster [http://www.squeeze-this.com] ......

No comments:

Post a Comment