Friday, August 24, 2012

Blogger Beyond the Basics - Book Review


I just finished reading "Blogger: Beyond the Basics" by Lee Jordan. As a professional blogger and owner of a network of blogs, I like to stay in the loop and I've read almost every book that is published on the topic of blogging. I am not very impressed with most of the offer, but I can say I was pleasantly surprised when I read this. This guide is a great resource for all bloggers, especially beginners.

This resource focuses on the Blogger platform to create your own blog, which in my opinion, the easiest way to start. This book will equipped with everything you need to start getting published on the web. The author writes in a simple and engaging style that allows you to follow and absorb what is written above.

I love the way you set up the book, he provides excellent advice and information and then applies it to a new blog he has created. As the book continues, so does the evolution of the blog. This tactic is great because you get to see the tips in action and see results in real time. I also like how the book is indexed, making it easy to search for any topic you want. My favorite section is the chapter that focuses on an increase in readers, because we all know that you can have great content, but if nobody reads it, then what's the point.

In closing, I recommend this book to all the bloggers will be more useful for beginners and intermediate level ....

No comments:

Post a Comment