Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The laws are the Mothers and mothers-laws. Respect


My mother as a person, not a perfect woman, we may have different views, that in all my years once we get angry, always recognizing that his virtues have exceeded the limits of those little slips that we all are, but how as a woman, daughter, or wife, I could allow a being alien to my blood, my husband or relationship without cause or reason for any discomfort I treated my mother with the slightest gesture of speech irrationally violent rude or damaging it?. Much less to agree and in front of small children. There are many sayings in-law, much is said about them and bad, of those grandmothers who have given selfless super grandchildren parts of their lives in raising the little ones, take a walk, look after their needs, food. In my opinion there is no relationship allow me to disrespect my mother. Not tolerate it. And much less if my mother has not been mistreated or made no move to get a bad deal. I always had the position that young but it cost me to be alone today. Because I think anyone who does not take your blood may come to subjugate the people, intimacy and bother.

Today, insults, lack of civic and moral education, spirituality leads to opt for older people humiliate her grandchildren before indiscriminately, and the worst are your own children who support this treatment as degenerative and intolerant. I think this will not stop this Article that hangs on the internet! Clear that no, this goes to the depths of the hearts of children who witness starts, the storms of adults, who quietly without talking processed in his mind the facts and file, to see what they will do after they are spouses, grandparents, fathers, because here we go on the road.

The laws are not anything other than the mothers, sons-in-law one day are the husbands of his daughters, or their wives, daughters and sons are like our children, we must see it, is a family, we must live together sometimes beyond repair, why not have tolerance and gestures of good will? happens that many people are resentful, filed a fact, a word you spoke, perhaps ill that, twenty years ago, may still be floating in the heart of a person, you never know and that makes you react little detail for the rest of life as having a gun in his hand whenever he can shoot you. Resentment, bitterness is one of the worst evils that can live inside the human being, keeping it harms more than it receives. Installs and flowers, to look for chances to stay afloat and cruelty. The person who suffers from this evil sick but his illness is not physical is worse and takes this sense as tapping the soul its expression is sometimes gentle and others did not look at you, like having two personalities.

With people so we must strive to live together if there is no choice, and the only thing you have to forgive and ignore certain skills. While you can always be damaged your mood. By injustice. God has given us the word to fix the situation, the word calm, sweet, calm, gentle, honest, accurate, clean, could use it, agree, no emotional mistreatment. It's not my case, not yours, it is everywhere, I hear daily, the same television programs are always denigrating-law, and they are mothers, virtuous mothers love their children and that sometimes tolerate a son or a daughter painful positions to avoid conflict with their children. But even worse the son or daughter who softened the face of love or loose leg, allowing someone to lack the respect and consideration for his mother. In that I am radical. My mother defects, virtues, sick, healthy, and no one is my mother before me can offend, or screaming. I learned from my father, a man of principle, I never saw him disrespect to his mother, by the way my beloved grandmother who always behaved with the utmost respect for his sons, daughters and son.

We are losing respect for our loved ones, but how painful is that witness grandchildren, great grandchildren, and society may harden, reaching a cold feelings, and those who hurt you today, and will be damaged because example is the teaching, the grandchildren are the ones who own you turn the face, and make you what you will do to others. The mother of good or bad is a myth, we are all good and bad, you and I are good and bad, forgive me if I repeat, if you think well, act well, if you think evil, act evil is the way you choose, if we judge others where are the good, pure, perfect?, anywhere, then learn to get well the skirt or pants and not let anyone disrespect your mother or your mother-in-law being that a mother. Because you get to that place if God permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment